Reading all the reviews on the board and seeing item photos make me want to get every new item that comes out. Honestly!

I discovered that if I wait until the next wave of new items, I'm more inclined to not get as many things because I then have more to choose from.

All the photos you all are posting of Emily have me convinced that she'll be my next doll. But then Nicki is coming out in a couple months and I might like her better. So I'm holding off till after Christmas to decide which doll to get. Hopefully, Emily and her accessories won't be backordered.

I already know that I'll get Ruthie though, sight unseen, because Kit is my most complete collection.

Anyone else having a hard time saying no to the new theater seats? the curlicue bed set? Emily's collection? I need every excuse possible to wait.

Julia